On July 8, 2014, Jimmy Harding featured Denise Gosnell in Episode #11 of Game Changer Talks. Listen in as Denise shares her journey from her start as a computer programmer to an attorney and entrepreneur. Denise also shares valuable legal advice that can help any business owner, new or experienced, to take the necessary steps to protect their brand and company.
In this episode you will learn:
- How to know when to use a patent versus a registered Copyright.
- Don’t get so focused on trying to perfect your protection that you never make any money.
- The 2 steps to take to avoid branding pitfalls.
- How to know when to protect your brand name.
- The biggest mistakes Denise sees her clients make.
- Why it is OK to admit that you do not know everything.
- A unique recurring billing model that any service professional should consider using
You can find show notes and more information by clicking here: http://bit.ly/1qvKCuu